The 2-axle City Flexliner: Ideally suited for urban use
The City-Flexliner achieves a high level of efficiency thanks to its two loading levels and independent wheel suspension and can thus replace a complete articulated train. Due to the forced steering of the two axles, the City-Flexliner is ideally suited for urban logistics and branch/market deliveries and impresses with its high flexibility in terms of application and loading options. The payload is permitted up to 20 t and loading and unloading is possible at any ramp and also at ground level.
Winner of the Trailer Innovation Award 2023
In the Concept category
Choose the 2-axle City-Flexliner with the following body variants:
- As long version with a total drawbar length of up to 16,500 mm
- As a short version with a total drawbar length of approx. 11,000 mm
- As a refrigerated version for dry or fresh service
- You can choose between different vertical lift variants to be able to load and unload independently of the loading ramp. The lifts have a lifting capacity between 2.5 - 4 t
- The City-Flexliner can also be supplied with a self-sufficient power supply.